While trying to print something from their printer, some users reported a printer configuration problem with error code 0x8007007e with the message shown below:
The printer encountered an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e
Let's solve this problem with a working solution
Solution: Using the printconfig.dll file
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together to open run
2. Type coil on it and click ok.
3. Go to Drivers
4. close printconfig.dll .
5. copy the file.
6. Now, back to drivers binder.
7. Now find Driver / X86 / 3
8. Paste printconfig.dll Here.
Now try to print again. You won't face any problems.