November 12, 2016 By Directors
In this article, I'll show you how to mirror your Windows 10 PC screen to a smart TV. Now suppose you have a laptop running Windows 10, let's connect to a smart TV.
- First of all, click on the remote control to enter the screen mirroring menu on your smart TV and select it.
- Now, click on the Windows key on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, click on Settings.
- Once the settings control panel opens, click Devices.
- now in the left pane click on the connected devices.
- finally click on add device.
- now the list of devices connected to the same WiFi network will be available.
- click the TV device name from the list.
- this will usually be the model name of the smart TV. Choose it to connect to the PC.
- Everything is ready. Your laptop screen will start appearing on your smart TV.