Fix-1 Edit registry on your computer-
Changing the value of 'Begin' D-WORD value will solve this problem for you.
1. First, press Tasto Windows + R together. This will launch a Run window.
2. Then type "regedit“And hit Pay in to access the Registry Editor.
3 inch Registry Editor window, go to this location-
4. You need double click on "Begin“To change it.
5. You need to configure the 'Value data:' for "4"And then click"all right".
Restart your computer.
After restarting the computer, the memory leak problem will be resolved.
Fix-2 Disable SysMain Service-
Disabling the Sysmain Service on your computer will fix this problem.
1. Click Search Box and type "Services".
2. Now click on "Services".
3. Scroll down and find "SysMain“On the list of services.
4. Now, double click on "SysMain“To change it.
5. Then click on "Type of departure:"And choose"Disabled“From the drop-down list.
6. Click on 'To stop“To stop the service.
7. Finally, click on "Request"And then inside"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Now start again your computer.
After rebooting, the memory leak problem will be resolved.