If you are watching 'The default gateway is not available'when troubleshooting the Internet connection, the problem is associated with an incorrect IP address or ISP settings. To solve this problem, check these solutions for simpler solutions first and then look for the best solutions.
1. Restart your computer. After rebooting, check if you can connect to the internet or not.
2. If you are using an antivirus or firewall, temporarily disable it and try to connect to the Internet again.
If any of these didn't work, look for these fixes:
Fix-1 Reset IP-
Resetting the IP on your computer will solve this problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R.
2. Digita “cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter keys together.
2. To reset the IP settings, generally o copy paste these codes one by one and then press Enters.
NETSH INT IP RESET C:RESETLOG.TXT netsh winsock reset ipconfig /flushdns
Close Window system symbol.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer and trying to connect to the network again.
Fix-2 Disable and enable the network
Disabling and re-enabling the network drive will definitely work for you.
1. First write "Network connections“In the search box.
2. Then click on "Network connections“In the search result.
The Network Connections window will open.
2. Hence, the right mouse button on the network card and then click "deactivate“To disable it.
3. Now, wait a moment.
4. Then again the right mouse button on the disabled network drive and then click "Enable".
This way, the network drive will be restored to your computer.
The default gateway The problem needs to be solved.
Fix-3 Manually set IPv4 settings-
Manually setting the IPv4 settings can solve this problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch run window.
2. Now type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
4. In Window system symbol, type "ipconfig“And then press Log in.
You can see all the details of the network credentials in the CMD terminal.
5. Now, find the configuration of the adapter you are using (for us it is "Wi-Fi"Setting).
6. Make a note of the adapter details (IPv4 Address, Subnet Mask, Y Default Gateway).
So you need to minimize the Window System Symbol file.
6. Press Tasto Windows + R, to have lunch runand write "ncpa.cpl"And click"ok". You can open the Network Connections window.
7. As a next step, what you should do is the right mouse button and the network adapter and click "Property".
8. Hence, double click in "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)".
9. Then click on "Use the following IP address:".
10. What you have to do is enter this data in the specific tabs ( IP address, Subnet mask, Default gateway).
11. In "Use the following DNS server settings:“And enter these following DNS Server settings
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52 Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
12. To save these settings, click on "ok".
This will definitely solve your problem.
Try reconnecting to the internet.
Fix-4 Manually set IPv4 settings-
If the previous method did not work, modify the DNS IPv4 protocol settings file manually to correct the problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R, to have lunch run window.
2. Now type this and press Log in Open The Network Connections window.
3. To access the network properties, the right mouse button on your network and click "Property".
4. Next, to access the IPv4 properties, double click in "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)".
5. Then click on "Use the following DNS server addresses:".
6. Now, enter these server addresses correctly.
Preferred DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
7. To save these settings, click on "ok".
Close Control Panel Window.
Try connecting to the internet and see if it works.