Your antivirus is blocked at Microsoft Edge connection request on your computer and generates an error message "Suspicious connection blocked'? If you see this error message on your computer, this error is caused by Microsoft Edge is trying to connect with "market.books.microsoft.com'based on an expired certificate. Then the antivirus blocks the access. Editing the hosts file on your computer will definitely fix the problem.
Fix-1 Change Microsoft Edge Settings-
Edit the Microsoft Edge file Setting up your computer will fix the problem on your computer.
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser file.
2. Click three points menu in the top right corner in Microsoft Edg window, then scroll down and click "settings".
3 inch settings panel, scroll down and under "Show online definitions for'section, deselect the "books“Option on your computer.
Close the Microsoft Edge window. Restart your computer to save the changes to your computer.
Fix-2 Edit the Host file on your computer-
Editing the hosts file on your computer will make it difficult to connect to the problematic server. Follow these steps carefully:
1. Press Windows key + E to open the File Browser window on your computer.
2. Once File Browser has been opened on your device, go to this location-
C: Windows System32 drivers ecc
Now, the right mouse button in "host"And then click"copy“To copy the file.
3. To create a backup copy of the original file, navigate to the location of your choice on your computer and press Ctrl + V to paste the file.
4. Now, the right mouse button in the file and click "Rename"To rename the file as"hosts.org".
If anything goes wrong, you can easily recover this file.
Near File Browser window on your computer.
5. Now go to Desk. Press Ctrl + V to paste the "Hosts“Files in your Desktop window. We will edit this file and then replace the original “HostsFile with him.
6. Now, Double clickk in “Hosts“To edit the file on the desktop.
7. If prompted "How do you want to open this file?", double click in "pad".
Hosts the file will open in Pad format.
8. Now, copy paste these lines in the Pad window.
127.0.0.1 markets.books.microsoft.com # Block access to Microsoft website that is corrupt. # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself. # 127.0.0.1 localhost
9. Press Ctrl + S per salvare I modified it.
Close Pad Window.
10. Now, the right mouse button in "Hosts"File on Desktop and click"copy“To copy the file.
11. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch running and such generally in this direction and strike Log in to go to the file path.
12. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the "Hosts"archive.
13. If prompted "Replace 'or' Skip" this file, choose "Replace the file in the destination".
Close Window File Browser. Check if the antivirus on your computer still detects any suspicious connection from Microsoft or not.
When the problem is fixed, you can easily undo the changes (move the "hosts.org" to the original directory). Check if you are still facing the problem or not.
Your problem should be solved.