Print has proven its importance since the creation of computers. Almost all jobs involve a part of the press. But the tricky part is getting it printed in as few passes as possible. There are many ways to print. In this article, I have tried to cover four different ways of printing. The first is the traditional way, where you will find the file To print and print the page. The second way is to right-click on a particular file and choose the To Print option. The third way is to use the Skip List from the taskbar and printing the file. Skip list from the start menu, searching for the item and choosing the file To print option by right clicking on the file.
To read : how to print in edge web browser in windows 10
This is the most conventional way to print. In this method, you just need to find the file To print in the menu area and click to print the file.
Print a PDF file
- Open the PDF document you want to print from. Find the To print at the top of the page and click on it.
- A window called To Print opens. Set the print items according to your choice, and when done, click the To Print button, located at the bottom of the To Print window.
Print a Word or Excel file
- Open the Word / Excel document you want to print from. Now find the Archive file at the top of the page and click on it.
- From the left window pane, it's okay To print option. Clicking on it takes you to a new part in the right window pane. Find To Print from there as well and click on it.
- Now, if you look in the system tray, you can see the printer icon indicating that a print is about to take place.
Print a file from Wordpad
- Open the Wordpad document. Click the File icon, then click To print option from the left window pane and then click To print again, now from the right window pane.
- To print The window where you need to configure the printing preferences opens again. Once done, click the File To Print button below.
Print a file from Notepad
- Open the Notepad document you want to print from. As usual, click on File and then off to print.
- Again the window stops. To print opens. Set your preferences and click To print button.
Print a file from MS-Paint
- Open the Paint document. Click the File icon, then click To print option from the left window pane and then click To print again, now from the right window pane. This will cause the To print window to open again. Set your preferences as before and click To Print button.
Print a file from Windows Photo Viewer / Windows Photo Gallery
- Open the image in the Windows Photo Viewer. Click on To print card and then on To print option.
- A window called Print Images opens, providing a preview of the image to print. Set your printing preferences and click To Print.
2. SECOND WAY
This is the second method by which you can print a file. Right click on the file to print. From the context menu, To print option is chosen to print the file.
Print a Doc file
- Right-click the Doc file you want to print from. From the context menu, choose To Print option. Now set your printing preferences in the To Print window and click To Print button below.
Print an image file
- Follow the same steps as before. Right click on the file and choose To Print option.
3. THIRD WAY
The third way to print uses the Jump Lists on the taskbar to print files. Recently accessed / frequently accessed files will always find a place in Windows jump lists, and it's always easy to print the file from jump lists rather than going to the file location and printing it.
- Right-click on the respective application icon. This will result in the appearance of your jump list. Now find the file you want to take an impression from from the Jump List and right click on it. This results in the appearance of a context menu. Choose the To Print option of it to print the file.
4 FOURTH MODE
Windows 10 lists the apps on the Start menu. At the tip of an app, there will be an arrow, clicking on it will bring up the jump list. The fourth way uses these jump lists from the Windows Start menu to print a file.
- Click the arrow at the tip of an application in the Windows Start menu to view its jump list. Now right-click on the file you want to print from and click Print in the context menu that appears.
- This article has explored several ways to print a file. Hope the article was helpful.