Have you ever been constantly bothered by an anonymous or marketing call and would like to know the person's name and location? It is very common nowadays. Aside from harassing anonymous calls and phone stalkers, there are spam calls where you get marketing calls from time to time, making it hard to focus on your work.
But don't worry, as you can now find the caller's identity, for example, their name and location using dedicated online tools designed for this purpose. However, unfortunately, due to some restrictions, you may not get full caller details or not for all callers.
Although reverse lookup is a technique used by most of these online tools, some countries like the UK and Australia have banned it. There may be possibilities like the person may have added their number to the DND (Do Not Disturb) option, removed themselves from the WhitePages, the tool may not offer the free lookup service, or the number must be dead.
Considering all the restrictions, we have created a list of the best online tools that help you find out the true identity of the caller before calling them back.
From searching for people (names) to finding their contact details and basic information, it provides a lot of details about them who are registered on the website.
- It helps you with the phone numbers of registered people / companies, business hours of the shop, addresses of people / shops, etc.
- You can search for people, phone numbers, addresses, acquaintances, etc.
- Identify the caller and get the name of the caller.
- It also identifies spam and scam calls.
- Helps you identify residents, tenants, property owner, and property details.
Carrying out background checks for any financial or criminal background, screening tenants, or finding the details of a business are among its other key features.
Price: Free version available.
This is one of the most popular online tools that flashes the caller's name as soon as you get a call, unmasking any mysterious callers.
- It helps you to find out unknown numbers before answering the call.
- View the true identity of the caller on all devices: mobile, landline or prepaid.
- It allows you to block calls manually and automatically blocks telemarking calls.
- The person's name flashes when dialing an unknown number.
- It helps you take control of all your apps from one place.
Among its other significant features are, keeping your inbox clutter free, the option to choose your favorite color theme, secure your banking transactions and store important call records on your mobile phone.
This is another great online tool that offers a reverse phone lookup service that helps you find out who is harassing you with blank calls, unsolicited text messages, or identify unknown numbers.
- The data-based is provided by the users.
- It is made up of a number of marketing firms, NGOs, scam callers, and more.
- It displays phone numbers and allows you to check if someone reported the number.
For those numbers that have not yet been reported, you can add your comment and start a conversation to see if anyone else has had the same experience as you.
This app calls people's names, allows you to authenticate and correct names, a property address, and even phone numbers and email IDs. It helps you identify numbers individually or in bulk, or just get the information there and there.
- Performs a reverse lookup of phone, address and postcode.
- Checks background details and property details.
- Offers the ability to send text messages to the unknown caller.
- Authenticate the email address.
- Offers a faster registration process.
- It allows you to process the data yourself.
- It does not impose contracts.
- It only charges you for the number you can identify.
- It never stores or shares customer data.
It also allows companies to correct customer lists, authenticate phone numbers, synchronize using APIs, skip searching for a person, search for a job company, and verify SSNs.
Price: Pricing starts at $ 0,01 per search.
This is the fastest and easiest way to find the owner of a phone number for free. It becomes easier to find out if the phone call is from an authorized public database or from an unauthorized source. In such cases, you can find all the details about the phone number owner and location by searching for them on Google or DuckduckGo.
However, if you are not sure where the call is coming from, check it with the online tools that we will mention in this article. You can also do a quick Google check for the prefix, such as “91 prefix”. This should call back any number in that country. The same goes for international calls, however, you need to have an idea of how many digits at the beginning indicate a specific country code.
Anonymous calls from a private caller can be extremely terrifying or annoying, as can unwanted calls from salespeople. To get a stronghold of the situation and expose the stalker or to avoid receiving premature spam calls, get one of these online tools. These tools could not only identify the caller and their location, but also help you block them, call them, text them, and check your call history for records. So, pick one from the list above and make room for a safer future.