He Is Standing Out The sheet appears to be gray when you try to open a worksheet on your computer. If you are facing this problem and looking for a solution then you are in the right place. There are some tricks and tweaks discussed in this article, by following them you can fix this problem very easily on your computer. But before trying bigger solutions on your computer, we suggest you follow these initial solutions to try some simpler solutions and check if they help or not.
1. If you are facing this type of problem for the first time on your computer, a simple start again it might work for you.
2. Try opening the document with any other spreadsheet processor (such as Google Sheets, Zoho Sheets, etc.). Check if you can open the document. If you can't open them, the documents are damaged.
If these solutions didn't work, choose these solutions:
Fix-1 Change view of Organize window in Excel-
Changing the 'Arrange Window' view has helped many users. Follow these steps to do the same on your computer:
1. Open the worksheet where you have this problem.
Click on the Search box next to the Windows icon and type "Stand out", Click on"Stand out”Open Stand Out on your computer.
2. In the Distinguish window, click "View“In the menu bar. Then click on "Fix it allJust below the menu bar.
3 inches Arrange the windows, select the option "Active workbook windows"And then click"ok".
4. Press Ctrl + S to save the document on your computer.
Close Stand Out Spreadsheet. Reopen the Excel document on your computer again. Check if you can see the data on the sheet. The problem should be solved.
Fix-2 Disable hardware acceleration in Excel-
Disable hardware acceleration in Stand out you can fix this on your computer-
1. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon and type “Stand out".
2. Then click on "Stand out”Open Stand Out on your computer.
3 inch Stand out click on the window "archive“In the menu bar.
4. Now scroll down and on the left side of the same window, click on “Choices".
5. In the Excel Options window, click "Advanced" On the left side.
6. Then, under the Monitor section, deselect the option "Disable hardware graphics acceleration".
7. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
You may need to restart the Distinguish application on your computer. Check if the Excel spreadsheet is still disabled on your computer.
Fix-3 MS-Office Repair Application-
Repairing MS Office applications can fix this problem on your computer.
1. At first, click the search box next to the Windows icon and start typing “Programs and features".
2. Then you need to click on "Programs and features".
3. When the Program and Functions window opens, scroll down to find and the right mouse button in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus"And then click"Modify".
3. When you will be asked? How would you like to repair your Office programs? ' click on "Quick repair"And then click"Repair“To start the repair process on your computer.
Once the repair is complete, it may be necessary start again your computer to see the changes. After restarting, open the Excel sheet on your computer again. Your problem should be solved.