You're watchingThe installation ended prematurely due to an error'when you try to install an application on your computer? If so, follow these fixes to fix the problem. This problem generally occurs when some essential services are not running on the computer. Try these solutions first and if they don't help much, choose the best solutions:
1. Restart computer, and then try to install the software on the computer again.
2. Check for any pending major Windows updates.
Choose these solutions if the workarounds didn't work.
Fix-1 Check if the Windows Installer is running
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together for the launch run window.
2. Now type "services.msc“In running window then knocks Log in.
Services window will open.
2 inch Services window, scroll down and then double click in "installation window"Service.
3 inch Windows Installer Properties window, click "Home“To start the service on your computer.
4. Finally, click on "To apply"And then click"ok“To save the changes.
Near Window Services.
Try running the installer one more time on your computer and check if the error is still there or not.
Final report: - If the Windows Setup Service is already running, right-click, then click start again.
Fix-2 Usa Powershell-
1.Press Tasto Windows + R Open rushing window.
2. Write "Shell Power“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
Click on "Yup“When asked for permission by User Account Control.
Shell Power window will open.
2. copy these commands and paste them into Shell Power one at a time, then press Log in to execute these commands sequentially on your computer.
msiexec /unreg msiexec /regserver
Once done, close the Shell Power window.
Restart your computer.
After restarting, try to install the application again.
Fix-3 Re-register vbscript.dll-
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch run window.
2. Now type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter Open System symbol Window with administrative rights.
In case you are asked for permission from User Account Control, click on "Yup".
3. Type or copy and paste this command into the System Symbol window then knock Log in.
4. Click on 'ok"When the message"Server DllRegister in vbscript.dll riuscito.'appears.
Close Window system symbol.
Restart your computer to allow the changes to take effect on your computer.
Your problem should be solved.