If you are trying to access a WiFi network from your device, but your WiFi network does not appear in the list of available networks and you are trying to find a solution to your problem, you are in the right place. Generally, manually starting the necessary network services is the reason for this problem. Follow these simple solutions to solve your problem. But before continuing, don't forget to try these solutions which cover some simple tricks / fixes.
1. Check if you can access the WiFi network from another device.
2. Restart your WiFi by hand. Be sure to check if the problem is resolved.
3. Restart your computer. Check if the problem is resolved.
4. Try to access the WiFi network from the keyboard. Press Fn + the WiFi key assigned to on the keyboard (Ex- Fn + PrtScr on our computer) and check if you can access your network.
Even after trying these initial solutions, you still can't see the WiFi network, try these solutions:
Fix-1 Disable and enable your WiFi network
1. To open the Network Connections window, you must first open the file run window. To do this, press Tasto Windows + R.
2. In that run window, type "ncpa.cpl"And then click"ok".
3. The right mouse button on the WiFi network and click on "deactivate".
4. Now, wait a moment and then again the right mouse button on the disabled WiFi network and then click on "Enable".
Check if you can see and connect to the WiFi network. However, if you can't connect to the network, look for the next solution.
Fix-2 Solve Network Problems-
1. Press Tasto Windows + S and write "troubleshoot network problemsIn the search box next to the Windows icon.
2. click on "Troubleshoot network problems".
3. Now, on the left side of the Settings window, click on "Internet connections"
4. Then click on "Run the troubleshooter".
5. Now follow the onscreen instructions and it will automatically try to fix your problem.
6. When the process is complete, click on "Close".
Try to find and connect to the WiFi network.
If you can't connect to the network, you can troubleshoot an adapter.
7. Scroll down to search, click "Network card"And click"Run the troubleshooter".
Wait a few moments until the troubleshooter attempts to fix your problem. Close the troubleshooting window.
Restart your computer and check if it can connect to the WiFi network. Your problem should be solved.
Fix-3 Update the WiFi network driver
1. Press Tasto Windows + S. Now type "devmgmt".
2. Then click on "Device administrator“In the search results.
Device Administrator window will open.
3. In the Device Administrator window, search for "Network adapters". Expand by clicking on it.
4. Simply right click on the network controller you are using and click on "Update Driver".
5. Next, select the option "Automatically searches for updated driver software".
After Windows has updated its graphics driver, close the Device Manager Window.
Thus, start again your computer.
Check if you can see and connect to the network.
Fix-4 Disable Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter-
1. Open the Device Administrator file by following the methods discussed above.
(Press'Tasto Windows + R'and type "devmgmt.msc"And press"Log in".)
2. Now, in the menu bar of the Device Administrator window, click on “View"And then click"Show hidden devices".
3. Now, in the device list, expand "Network card"And find"Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual AdapterAnd right click on it.
4. Now click on "Disable device“To disable it.
Restart your computer and after reboot check if you can find the WiFi network on your device.
Fix-5 Uninstall and reinstall the WiFi driver
Follow these steps to uninstall the WiFi controller
1. You must open a raised window by pressing the key Windows key Y 'X'key together.
2. Then click on "Device administrator".
3. In the Device administrator utility window, expand the "Network card“Cast gave driver.
4. Then, right click on the WiFi controller you are using, click on “Uninstall device".
Close the Device Administrator window.
Follow these methods below to automatically install the driver:
After closing the Device Administrator window, start again your device.
If restarting your computer did not install the driver, you need to install the driver yourself. Follow to install the driver manually-
1. At first, you should open the Device Administrator window.
2. Then click on "Action"In the menu bar, then click"Check for hardware changes".
Check if you can access the WiFi network.
Fix-6 Delete files from the Wlansvc service
1. Right click on him Windows icon and click on "Search for".
2. Now type "Services". Once you see the 'Services'appeared in the search result, click on it.
Services window will open.
3. Scroll down to find the "Automatic WLAN configuration"Service and right click, then click"Stop“To stop the service.
Minimize the Services window.
4. Now press Tasto Windows + R have lunch running, and so on copy paste this address in running window.
5. Now, in the Wlansvc window, To remove any folder except the folder named "profiles".
5. Next, open the "profiles“Folder by simply double clicking on it.
6. Now, in the Collector Profiles file, To remove any folder / file except the "Interfaces“Binder.
7. Open the "Interfaces“Binder.
8. Now, in the collector Interfaces file, To remove each file.
9. Now open the File Services window again.
10. In the Services window, scroll down and double click in "Automatic WLAN configuration“To open yours Property.
11. Now, click on the drop-down menu next to the option “Start type: " and select "Automatic".
12. Then click on "To apply"And then in"ok“To save him.
Close the Services window.
Now, start again your device.
After reboot, you need to check whether you can connect to the WiFi network or not.
Fix-7 Automates the necessary services
1. By pressing Windows key Y 'R'the Run window will appear.
2. In the Run window, type "services.msc"And then click"ok".
Services window will open.
3. Now double click in "Automatic WLAN configuration“To open yours Property.
3. Check if the "Start type:" adapted to "Automatic". (Otherwise, click the drop-down menu for "Start type:" And set it to "Automatic").
4. Also, check if the "Service Status:" is "Running" or not.
If you see, the Service Status file is "ArrestedThen clickHome“To start the process.
5. Now click on "To apply"And then in"ok“To save the changes.
6. Now in the Services window, repeat this step-3 also for these necessary services-
Automatic configuration of devices connected to the network
Network connection broker
Network Connectivity Wizard
Network list service
Knowledge of the network path
Network configuration service
Network Archive Interface Service
(For each of the services, you will need to double click on each one, check the "Start type:"And they"Service status:").
You should be able to see and connect to the WiFi network.