Windows Store features a number of free and premium applications for Windows 10 devices. But while you own and install an application (or game) on your computer, you may get this annoying error message “There was a problem and your purchase is not can be completed, error 0x80070422 'in Windows Store. There can be many possible reasons that can cause this error, we have outlined some simple solutions to fix the problem very easily.
Solution 1: reset the store cache
The easiest way to fix this is to reset the store cache.
1. Press Tasto Windows + S. Then write "wsreset".
2. Next, you need to click on "Wsreset“In the search result.
As soon as you have clicked on 'Wsreset', a terminal will open and the Store file will reset in a minute.
Open the Store again and try to install the application again.
Solution 2: start-stop the Windows update service
1. Digita “cmd“In the search box.
2. Next, you need to right click on "Symbol of the system".
3. Then click on "Run as administrator".
4. When the terminal appears on the screen, enter this code and press Log in to stop the Windows update service.
net stop wuauerv
5. Now, to restart the service, run this code.
net start wuauserv
When the message “Windows update service started successfully” appears on the screen, close the terminal.
Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot Windows Udpate
Windows update troubleshooting can fix this problem.
1. Write "Troubleshoot configuration issues“In the search box.
2. Then you need to click on "Troubleshoot configuration issues“To access it.
3. To view the list of other troubleshooting tools, click "Additional troubleshooting tools".
4. Watch for "Windows update"Problem solver.
5. Click on it and then on "Run the troubleshooterr “.
This should fix the problem on your device. Try updating / installing the application.
Solution 4: Use the store update troubleshooter
The store troubleshooter can detect the problem associated with this issue.
1. First write "App Store“In the search box.
2. Next, click on “Find and fix problems with Windows Store apps".
3. Simply follow the instructions displayed on the troubleshooting screen.
4. Next, click on “The next".
It will fix the Application Store file.
If necessary, it may be necessary start again your computer.
Solution 5: Check for updates
Check for pending Windows updates and install it on your computer.
1. Press the Windows key button on the keyboard and start typing "Look for updates".
2. Then click on "Look for updates“It appears in the search result.
3. Now, on the right side of the Settings window, click on “Look for updates".
4. You will notice that the updates are downloaded to your computer.
Once completed, you will be prompted to do so start again your device.
The problem will be resolved once the computer is restarted.
Solution 6: automate the Windows update
1. Digita “Services“In the search box, then press Log in.
Services The utility will appear in seconds.
2. To modify the service, double click on him "Windows update"Service.
3. Then you need to set the startup type as "Automatic'.
4. Check if the service is running or stopped.
5. Next, you need to click on "HomeTo start the service if you haven't already.
6. Finally, click on "To apply".
7. Next, you need to click on "ok".
Close the Services window.
Try installing the app from the Store again.