If you see an error message 'Unable to connect to a Windows service'on your computer, a normal user cannot log into the device unless an administrator first fixes the problem. Follow these simple solutions on your computer and the problem will be solved quickly.
Fix-1 Check if the necessary services are running or not-
Some essential services are very necessary for the proper functioning of the system. Check if they are running automatically or not.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together to launch Running window on your computer.
2. To access the Utility Services, paste this line into the Run Terminal file and click "all right".
3 inch window services you need double click in "COM + event system”To access its properties.
4. When the COM + Event System Properties window pops up, click 'Startup Type:' and choose 'Automatic“From the drop-down list.
5. The next step involves checking the Status of the service: '. If this is'arrested', click on'Begin”To start the service on your computer.
6. Then click sequentially on "Request"And then inside"all right".
7. Similarly, scroll down and then double click in "System Event Notification Service".
8. In the System Event Notification Service Properties window, click 'Startup Type:' and select "Automatic"To automate the service.
9. Click on 'Begin“If it hasn't started yet (check the 'Service status' box).
10. In the last step, click on "Request"Y"all right”To apply the change and save the changes on your computer.
Close the Services window.
Restart computer and check if the error message is still displayed or not.
Move on to the next solution if the error is still there.
Fix-2 Ripristina Winsock da CMD-
1. At first, click on the Windows icon and type “cmd".
2. Then the right mouse button in "Symbol of the systemWhich will appear in the search result. Then click on "Run as administrator”To open the CMD terminal with administrator rights.
3. Type this command in the CMD window and press Pay in to reset the Windows Socket API (Winsock for short).
netsh winsock reset
Restart computer and check if the problem persists or not.
After restarting your computer, check that the error has been corrected.
Your problem should be solved.