Some Windows 10 users complain of a problem encountered when they try to transfer some files from a removable media device to their computer. According to these users, the transfer process stops midway and displays an error message "An unexpected error prevents you from moving the file". If you are facing similar type of problem then try these solutions and the problem will be solved in no time.
1. Restart your device. After restarting your computer, check if the error is fixed or not.
2. Disconnect the USB device from the computer. Reconnect the device to another port on the computer. Try to transfer the files again.
If the problem persists, try these solutions:
Fix-1 Check your USB device for errors-
If the device is damaged or there are some faulty files causing this problem, repairing the device will fix the problem.
1. At first, you should open the File Browser click on "What PC".
2. The right mouse button on the USB device and click "Property".
4. In the USB Drive Properties (F 🙂 window, then you need to go to the "ToolsEyelash ".
5. When you see the Error Checking section, click "Check".
6. Then you need to click on "Repair unit".
7. When the repair process is complete, click on "Close“To close the error checking window.
Now check if you can transfer any file from your computer to the multimedia device or vice versa. If the error is still not resolved, find the next solution.
Fix-2 Run rdpclip and dwm as administrator-
Rdpclip Y dwm System32 applications The folder manages a clipboard shared between two storage media. Launching them manually will solve your problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to start the run window.
2. To open the System32 file folder on your computer copy paste in this direction and strike Log in
3. Now, in the left corner, click on the Search box and type “rdpclip".
4. From the research results, the right mouse button on him "rdpclip"Application then click"Run as administrator ".
5. Similarly, rewrite the file Look for box "dwm".
6. In the search results, right-click on "dwm"Application then click"Run as administrator“To be run on your computer.
Close Window File Browser.
Open File Browser window again. Try running the application on your computer again.
Fix-3 Delete notes from CMD-
If nothing is solving you, cleaning your computer's clipboard should fix this problem.
1. Click Search box and then type "cmd".
2. Now, right click on “Symbol of the system"And then click"Run as administrator".
System symbol the window will open.
3. Now copy this command and paste in the Window System Symbol then knocks Log in.
cmd /c "echo off|clip"
After running this command, close the Window System Symbol file.
Restart your computer.
After rebooting, you will be able to transfer files without any further problems.
Fix-4 Run Disk Cleanup
Sometimes temporary files on the disk can cause this problem.
1. Press Windows + R.
2. Now, copy paste this command "cleanmgr / low disk“In running and striking Log in.
Disk Cleanup window will open.
3 inch Disk Cleanup - Drive Selection window, click on the drop down menu "Unit:And choose the Windows 10 drive.
4. Now click on "ok".
5. When you see that "File to delete:“Section, you will need check all options in the list.
6. Then click on "ok“To start the cleaning process on your computer.
Disk Cleanup The process will take some time to clean the junk file from your system.
Restart computer and after rebooting try to transfer a file or folder again. It should work fine.
Your problem should be solved.