Are you trying to open? Windows store but won't open on your computer? Some Windows 10 users complain about the same thing in the forum. Don't worry, simple solutions are available for this problem. Follow the fixes in this article and your problem should be solved very easily. But, before going to the main solutions, look for these solutions to try some simpler solutions for your problem.
1. If this type of problem is occurring on your computer for the first time, it may be helpful to restart your computer. Check if you can open Windows Store or not.
2. Check if Windows is up to date or not. If you see that an update is still being downloaded, download and install the update on your computer.
If any of these solutions didn't work for you, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Adjust the tempo-
Windows Store won't work if the time and location don't match, so setting the correct time zone might work for you.
1. Left click to the time and date in the Taskbar and then click "Set date / time".
2 inch Date and time settings window, change "SU"For both options"Set the time automatically"And"Automatically set the time zone". Check if the time zone is automatically set in Time zone to match your time zone or not. Finally, click on "Syncronizza prays”To synchronize the date and time.
Now close Window Settings. Restart computer to save the changes to your computer. After rebooting, try opening Windows Store again. Move on to the next solution if it didn't work.
Fix-2 Re-register the store app-
Re-register the Store The application can solve this problem.
1. Press Windows key + X and then click "Windows Powershell (administrator)”Open Shell Power Window with administrative rights. Just click on "Yup“To grant User Account Control permission.
2. Now, copy and incolla this command in Power of the window shell and knock Pay in.
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $ Env: SystemRootWinStoreAppxManifest.xml
Please wait a few moments as this operation on your computer may take some time.
Close Window Shell Power.
Restart computer to save the changes. After restarting, check if you can open Windows Store on your computer.
Fix-3 Repair or update your computer-
Repairing or updating your computer is the last option available.
You must create a backup copy of the Windows 10 installation drive. Restoring that drive will delete all files on that drive. Then create a backup of your important files and save it in another location.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I open Settings. Now scroll down and click on "Update and security".
2. Now, under Update and security settings, click on “Recovery“In the left panel. In the right pane, at the bottom Retrieve option, under "Reset this PC", Click on"Begin".
3 inch Rest this PC window, choose "Save my files"option.
4. Insert the Windows 10 installation drive into your computer.
5. In the next window, choose "Only the drive where Windows is installed"And then click"Remove my files"option.
6. Finally, click on "Restart”To start the restart process. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your device.
When the computer restarts, check if you can start the Windows Store. Your problem should be solved.