Some Windows 10 users encounter problems while trying to update their Windows 10 devices. According to them, Windows 10 Update crashes showing the error code on their computers. If you find yourself in the same situation, don't worry. In this article, we will discuss'Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922'. The main reason behind this error is the absence of some crucial Dot Net features on your computer. But, before proceeding with more complex solutions, we will suggest that you try these simpler workarounds to fix this problem.
1. Restart your computer. Sometimes Windows Update requires a restart to complete the update process. Check if you can update your device smoothly or not.
2. Check if the internet connection on your computer is working or not. Disconnect the internet connection from your computer. Wait a few minutes. Then connect the internet connection to your computer. Now, check if you are still facing the Windows update error or not.
If any of these solutions can't fix the problem on your computer, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Enable DotNet functions on your computer-
Turning Point Net Features'NEL'on your computer will solve the problem.
1. Press Windows key and then write "Transform Windows".
2. Then click on "Enable or disable Windows features".
3. When the Windows Features file A window appears, in the list of features, check all ".NET Framework"Features (select both options".NET Framework 3.5 (include .NET 2.0 e 3.0)"Y".NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services").
4. Now click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
5. Windows will install this feature on your computer.
Restart on your computer once the process is complete.
After restarting your computer, try to update Windows again. The problem should be fixed on your computer.
Fix-2 Start and automate the "App Readiness" service
Start and automate the 'Application Preparation' solved the problem for many users. Follow these steps-
1. By pressing "Windows key"Y"R'you can easily open a terminal run file.
2. In that run terminal writer "services.msc“. Click on “ok".
3. In the Services window, search and double click in "Preparation of the application“To open his properties.
4. In the Application Preparation Properties window, click "Home“To start the service on your computer.
5. Now in "Start type:" Click and choose "Automatic“From the drop down menu.
6. Finally, click on "Appland and"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Near Window Services.
Restart your computer to save the changes.
Fix-3 Temporarily disable the firewall on your computer-
[NOTES-Try this fix only if you are using a Private network. If you are on Public network, you should switch to a private network first and then try this fix. ]
Firewall Activation 'OFFtemporarily on your computer can solve this problem on your computer.
1. By pressing Tasto Windows + R I'll make it myself Run.
2. Type this command in that run window and knock Log in.
This will open Windows Defender Firewall settings in Control Panel.
3. Now, in the Windows Defender Firewall window, in the left pane, click on “Enable or disable Windows Defender Firewall".
4. Now under Private Network settings, click on “Disable Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended)".
5. Click on 'ok“To save the settings on your computer.
Now try to update your Windows 10. Check if you still have the problem or not.