World of Warcraft will have two new downloadable content: Wrath of the Lich King Classic and Dragonflight, yes WOW Classic will have the return of a major expansion. The announcement came from the RPG software house, which wanted to bring back one of the most loved expansions and not seen since 2008.
For this reason, Wrath of the Lich King Classic will be available at no additional cost for all those who have an active subscription to the game. As it happened fourteen years ago, the main elements of this new expansion are five, as seen during the presentation on YouTube:
- Expeditions and raids: You will be able to replay dungeons for up to five players, some of which are Azjol-Nerub and Culling of Stratholme. While as regards the raids they will be 10 players and will involve Naxxramas
- Registration: the new profession will allow you to engrave mystical glyphs, but also create truly powerful jewelry and accessories
- Companies: This new expansion will also bring businesses to WOW Classic, so you can get rewards for their achievements
- Death Knights: From level 55 you will have the opportunity to have the first heroic class of World of Warcraft that will make you harness the power of darkness
- The bleak and cold north: two different starting zones will be available - Tundra or Howling Fjord - and this will serve you to reach the Lich King
But World of Warcraft also has a new expansion, Dragonflight, for WOW Classic. This novelty will take you to the world of Azeroth and will make you fight alongside dragons. Along with members of the Alliance or the Horde are also added the Dracthyr Summoners, which have two specializations:
- Attack from a distance
- Heal and upgrade allies
Not to mention that the Summoners will start at level 58 with a series of exclusive introductory missions, and will be able to choose whether to ally with the Horde or the Alliance. In addition there will also be the Draconic Flight which will allow you to move around by flying.